The Niger state College of Nursing Sciences has finally commerce the sales of admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session and below is the procedure to follow in other to apply.
Are you an aspirant intending to apply and gain admission into the College of Nursing Sciences then this post is for you, as we will be listing out the procedure and requirements for applying and also gaining admission into the college.
The Niger State College of Nursing Sciences is selling the admission form to candidates interested in gaining admission to the following programs.
1. School of Midwifery, Minna for Basic Midwifery Program
2. School of Nursing, Bida for Basic Nursing Program
3. School of Midwifery, Kontagora for Basic Midwifery Program
Interested candidates are expected to register on time as the sales of application form starts on the 8 of November and ends on the 30th of December 2020.
Read also: Guinness Nigeria undergraduate scholarship
How to apply for the Niger state College of Nursing Sciences
Note that the admission form is only for candidates interested in gaining admission into the mentioned programs below.
*School of Midwifery, Minna for Basic Midwifery Program
*School of Nursing, Bida for Basic Nursing Program
*School of Midwifery, Kontagora for Basic Midwifery Program
If you are one of these candidates, follow the steps below to apply.
- Click on this link www.nigerconursingsciences.edu.ng to go to the college websites.
- Then click on the Apply Now button on the menu of the website.
- Now select the programm of your choice which could be any of the above-mentioned programms.
- You would be redirected to the registration portal of the college.
- Click/ select the option that says Am a new applicant below the login button.
- An application number will be displayed on the screen on the left-hand side, do ensure that you copy it and keep it safe because you would need it during the registration process.
- Login using the application number that was given to you in the previous step
- Follow the menu options one after the other after login in to complete your registration.
Congratulations, you are done with your registration process, now it time to make payments.
How to make payments for College of Nursing Sciences
1. To make payments, click on ‘Payments Menu‘, Assure that all your details submitted are correct.
2. Click on ‘Application Fee ‘then Click on “green-plus sign” to GENERATE INVOICE for online e-payment
3. After generating INVOICE successfully, Now you can either PRINT RRR Slip for payment via bank Using the invoice for reference purpose OR PROCEED TO PAY VIA REMITA ONLINE using debit card
4.To make the payment, click on ‘PAY VIA REMITA’, Accept the CONFIRMATION by clicking ‘MAKE PAYMENT’, if all details are correct. (PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL YOUR DETAILS ARE CORRECT & PROCESS ONE PAYMENT AT A TIME)
5. Wait, as you will be switched to a PAYMENT PROCESSING PLATFORM
6. Enter your details to receive and then enter the ATM CARD details, click on ‘PROCEED.
If SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school portal, then click on ‘PRINT / DOWNLOAD RECEIPT’
7. To make payment Via Bank Branch, Print RRR and take to any supported bank, make payment of the amount payable on the slip, the receipt comes available after some minutes, if not click on “Check Status” from Invoice Page, If it persists after 24hours, click on invoice page to re-query your transaction or text your transaction reference on RRR slip to the support line (please text only).
8 If NOT-SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school website, then click on ‘view invoice’ on the top submenu to try after a while and repeat STEP
9. Step 9: If the payment goes successful proceed to download receipt and click on the final submission menu
10. IAfter following the above process, download your application acknowledgment slip for reference purpose.