This is to inform the public especially candidates who applied for FULOKOJA that the FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 is out..
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is now available for purchase as has been announced by the university.
Suitably qualified Applications are invited for admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form Details
The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will be announced later.
The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose FULOKOJA as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply / Purchase the FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form
Registration commences from Monday 23rd November 2020. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2020/2021 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, a number of O’Level examination sitting, and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.