The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB IJMB admission form is currently on sale for the 2020/2021 session. See details on how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year residential IJMB ‘A’ Level Science program of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for FUNAAB IJMB Admission Form
- Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
- Form the homepage, click on the programme you intend applying for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice which will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print-out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
For further enquiries or assistance, please call:
08033887173,08023234495, 08036987418, 08035029473, 08139581802, 08064650070