This is to inform the general public, especially candidates interested in purchasing the 2020/2021 LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form that the sales of the form have commerces.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, hereby invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate School for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Requirements
In addition to departmental and UME requirements, Candidates must also possess the qualifications specified hereunder:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: For Postgraduate Diploma, Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree with at least 3rd class in relevant disciplines or Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) in relevant disciplines with at least lower credit pass. Candidate with MB, BS and DVM may be considered for Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry.
- M.Tech/M.Sc Programme: Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree with at least Second Class Honours in relevant discipline. Also candidates with Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm). Holders of PGD in relevant disciplines must have a minimum score of 60% for M.Tech/M.Sc Programme.
- For admission to the M.Phil and PhD programmes, candidates must have a minimum score of 50% and 60% respectively in the Master Degree. Applicants for Ph.D may be required to commence with M.Phil/Ph.D where appropriate.
Duration of Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of two (2) semesters
- Master – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Master – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of eight (8) semesters
How to Apply for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form
Form Fee: The LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form cost N10,000.
Click on this link www.pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/application for Regular or full time applicants and https://pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/ptapplication/ for part-time applicants. Complete the form and print.
Closing Date: Printed Application Form with photocopies of Certificates/Diplomas including ‘O Level and NYSC Certificate, Transcript and other relevant documents should reach The Secretary, Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than six weeks from the date of publication.