This is to inform the public especially prospective candidates of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, that the NSUK Screening Form for Direct Entry and Post UTME applicant is on sales, and below are the procedure on how to apply.
The Nasarawa State University, Keffi invites candidates who score the minimum cut off point and choose the institution as their first choice to purchase the NSUK Screening Form form for both Direct entry candidates and Post UTME candidates as the screening exercise will soon commerce.
Note that candidates who do not participate in the screening exercise will not be given admission into the institution. therefore participating in the screening exercise is compulsory for admission.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, applicants must have:
- Participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 160 marks in the 2020 UTME and possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2020 UTME.
- However, if you did not choose the university as your first choice, you can apply for a change of institution.
The deadline for the registration for the Post-UTME Screening exercise begins on Monday, 23rd November and ends on 31st December 2020.
How to Apply/Purchase the NSUK Screening Form
Note that eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
I. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal using this link www.nsukadmission.com/screening and create your profile.
ll. On the created profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB UTMEJDE registration number
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a password
- Click (SUBMIT)
- Login and make your payment through the available options
II Ensure that you upload your O’level result during your registration process.