This is to inform the interested applicant that the Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form is on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Stars Polytechnic, Ota, Ogun State, National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Stars Polytechnic ND Courses.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Nautical Science
- Business Administration
Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB minimum requirements
- Must have obtained a minimim of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), GCE O’level or its equivalent
- Must have scored not less than 100 in the UTME exercise
- The required credit passes must include English Language and any other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates should pick/change to Stars Polytechnic as their Polytechnic of choice at any JAMB Accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) Centres nationwide or at Star’s Polytechnic Campus then proceed to download the Application FORM online at starspoly.edu.ng and scan and submit to [email protected] to commence the admission process.