This is to inform the public, especially candidates interested in gaining UNIABUJA IJMB Admission that the admission form is finally out, and below are the procedures to buy it.
The University of Abuja Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMBE) hereby invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 12-month program of the school.
This program prepares students for the IJMBE examinations, then candidates who come out successful with good grades can apply for admission through Direct Entry into the University of Abuja and other Universities that is affiliated with IJMBE.
UNIABUJA IJMB Courses.
Below are the different Faculty of which candidates will be admitted into
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY ENGINEERING
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
UNIABUJA IJMB Admission Requirements.
Minimum of Five (5) Passes including English Language and Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
Applicants can also visit the University website, www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng for more details on admission requirements.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA IJMB Admission Form.
Applicants are required to visit portal.uniabuja.edu.ng with a valid email and ATM card.
Candidates who meet these requirements can proceed to apply online (ONLY) with a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only.
Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
Follow the steps below to apply and purchase the form for the UNIABUJA IJMB Admission.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on the button that says “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on Interim Joint Matriculation Board
- Enter your details correctly which are (your surname, your first name, other names, email and phone number) and then click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and the application number generated and the portal also sends the same application like SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “The MAIN LOGIN“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
- Students who fail IJMB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration and commencement of the programme, requests for refund of school fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme, or who are dismissed by a report of disciplinary actions.
We have finally come to the end of this guide, if you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends and loved ones.