This is to inform the public especially candidates who made UNIMED their first choice that the UNIMED Post Screening Form for both POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY is out.
However, note that the UNIMED Post-UTME screening schedule has been rescheduled from 25th to 27th November 2020 to 2nd – 4th December 2020 beginning from 7.00 am daily at the Public Service Training Institute (PSTI), Ilara – Mokin.
and Candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening after successful completion of the online forms.
Also See: UNIABUJA IJMB Admission List
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced at the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State.
UNIMED Post Screening Form Details
Suitably qualified applications are invited for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIMED Available Courses
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
a. Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
Faculty of Dental Sciences
a. Dentistry (BDS)
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
a. Anatomy (B.Sc.) b. Biochemistry (B.Sc.) c. Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
a. Physiotherapy (B.PT)
b. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
Faculty of Nursing Science
a. Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
a. Physics with Electronics (B.Sc.) b. Chemistry (B.Sc.) c. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options) (B.Sc.) d. Mathematics (B.Sc.)
UNIMED Post Screening Form for Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
3. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post Screening Form Post UTME.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT