This is to inform all prospective candidates that the 2020/2021 UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List is out and this article will guide you on the steps to check it.
Finally. the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) pre-degree/certificate program admission list is out.
The admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session was release recently by the school authorities.
How to Check UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List
UNIPORT Pre-Degree Merit Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status on UNIPORT’s portal:
Admitted candidates are expected to pay their apptence fees and school fees.
Note that Tutorials/Lectures will commence on Monday 7th December 2020.
For Registration, candidates should present the following:
- Provisional Admission Slip
- Acceptance Form
- Clearance Eligibility Form
- A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
- A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
- Original and photocopies of School Certificates
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area