Are you looking for an opportunity to forward and acquire your master’s degree abroad? then this is an opportunity for you as we will be guiding you through the steps to enroll in the University of Melbourne Masters Program.
Before we go into the actual procedure of enrolling in the University of Melbourne Masters Program, let us take a look at a brief history of the school and its achievements over the years.
History of the University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is one of the oldest built universities in Australia and it was founded in the year 1853.
The university is ranked as one of the best universities in Australia and it also has a high ranking amount the top universities in the world.
The University of Melbourne has five different campuses which are located in
- Southbank and
The university offers 9 undergraduate programs and 25 professional courses of the Masters and Doctorate degree.
The University of Melbourne Achievements
- The university has produced 4 Australian Prime Ministers and 9 Noble Laureates over the years.
- The university library receives over 2 million visitors yearly
The requirement to enroll for the University of Melbourne Masters Program
Click this link to check out the requirements of enrolling for the program
How to enroll for the University of Melbourne Masters Program
follow the steps below to enrol for the Melbourne master program.
- Click on this link study.unimelb.edu.au/how-to-apply/graduate-research/international-applications/applications to get to the school website
- Click on the Apply button below the page
- Fill in the form and also verify that all your information is correct.
- Your login details will be sent to your email.
- Visit the university application website and log in using the provided login details in your email address to complete your registration process.
Note that you would be charge a sum of AUD$100 for the application form.
If you have any questions, contact the school using the Gmail provided on their website.